August 01, 2012

The Card Hobbyist July in Review

Just a quick review of the blog, collecting, and sports for the month of July.

Post Count: 7
That 2 more posts than last month but still not on the level I would like.  Next month should see a few more posts as summer begins to wind down and football season begins to get underway plus I have the Gint-A-Cuffs posts to boost my count as well.

Total Page Views: 573
Just about the same amount of page views that I got last month.  Thanks to all the readers

July's Most Popular Post
Erickson Caps Off a Decade of Excellence
I'm not really sure what attracted so many readers to this post.  Probably because it was my last post before a lull of 18 days of not posting.  Or perhaps I should add the words "Decade of Excellence" to more posts.


Google Images that Brought the Most Traffic



Other Blogs that sent the Most Visitors to My Blog
Gint-A-Cuffs
Night Owl Cards

The Braves
After a mediocre June, the Braves rebounded in July by posting a 18-8 record including sweeps against the Marlins and Phillies (twice) and they are currently on a seven game winning streak.  Their record sits at 59-44  and they trail the Nationals by 2.5 games in the NL East.  The Braves also completed a trade with the Cubs to bring Paul Malholm and Reed Johnson to Atlanta.  ESPN projects the Braves has having a 78% chance of making the playoffs.

The Hurricanes and The Dolphins
Training camps and practices are underway as the teams prepare for the upcoming seasons.

July COMC stats
Total Cards Sold: 31
Total Sales: $14.13

2 comments:

  1. Are you starting you Gint A Cuffs posts soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually already started them. I posted 2 packs Sunday and 2 packs yesterday

      Delete