May 07, 2012

Listia Pick-Ups

Over the past month I made quite a few card pickups on Listia.  If you've never used Listia, it's like eBay but uses a point system instead of a currency.  Basically you put something up for auction and in return you receive points that can be used in other auctions on the site.  It's a great low cost way to pick up some cards for your collections.

Here are a few cards I picked up recently from Listia auctions:


1992 Collector's Edge Sammie Smith
First off I picked up a Dolphins card.  I don't really have fond memories of Sammie Smith as a Dolphin as the only plays I can remember from him are costly fumbles near the goal line.


2012 Topps Gold Futures Arodys Vizcaino
1993 Collector's Choice Silver Signature Steve Avery







Here's a couple more Braves to add to my collection.  It sucks that Arodys had to miss this season due to Tommy John surgery because he has some electric stuff coming out of the bullpen.


1992 Collector's Edge Bennie Blades
2006 Score Hot Rookie Sinorice Moss
2011 Score Complete Players Red Zone Devin Hester
And finally I got a trifecta of former Miami Hurricanes.  I believe Hester will be a NFL Hall of Famer when all is said and done, but there are some out there that might disagree.

So check out Listia if you are interested.  You may find a few cards here and there to add to your obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment