April 08, 2012

Easter Pack Rip: 2012 Topps

Easter Sunday.

Half of a 2012 Topps Jumbo Pack.

Braves getting beat by the Mets (again).

Good enough reason to rip a pack.
First here are the base cards from the pack:

National League
Niese may have a funny looking face on his baseball card, but he has pitched a gem so far today against my Braves.


American League
Scherzer showing us another funny face by a pitcher.

Once again I picked a few cards that I believe are worthy of nominations to be added to the Community Choice Collection:


Yes, I know it's a faux pas to nominate a Yankee, but it is a rookie card with Jesus pointing to Jesus.


Future superstar in my opinion, Starlin Castro, with an action shot on some shiny, gold foil.  Easy choice for a nomination.


I like the idea behind this insert set but I think the execution could have been a little better.  But it is an insert nonetheless so it gets a nomination for voting.


Now this is a cool insert design.  I love the black border highlighted with gold foil borders and lettering.

So there you have it.  Your nominees for the Community Choice Collection.




Oh, I almost forgot to say:

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment