February 03, 2012

Barter with Blog Reader Adam

Just completed my fifth trade of 2012.  This time with blog reader Adam, better known among us as Arpsmith.  I sent Adam the Carson Palmer relic that I recently pulled from a pack of 2011 Gridiron Gear as well as a handful of cards featuring former USC players in exchange for the stuff you will see below:





Adam sent me this 2007 Standing Ovation Materials Green Ronnie Brown relic #ed to 250 as the centerpiece of the trade.  Although Ronnie is no longer with the Dolphins, he was the lone bright spot on many sub-par Dolphins squads.  Plus...



...Adam sent me a small stack of Dolphins cards as a bonus.  As always in the blogging community, no words can describe the generosity of the bloggers and readers. 

Thanks for the trade and being a loyal reader Adam.  You rock!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for the Palmer and the Trojans!

    ReplyDelete