January 24, 2012

Ginter Card Barter: Big Nachos and the King of Diamonds

Oh yea, still on the hunt for 2011 Ginter.



I recently completed a couple of trades with Chris from Nachos Grande and Kevin aka The Diamond King.  They decided to help me along on my quest of trying to finish up some 2011 Ginter sets.  Here is a sample of the Ascent of Man inserts both bloggers sent my way in exchange for some cardboard they were seeking.  I am only 3 cards short of finishing this insert set so if any of you have cards 1, 18, or 21 of this set, let me know!



Chris also sent me these 3 Floating Fortresses inserts as well.  A little more work is needed on this set as I still need cards 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, and 20.




Although these aren't Ginter cards, this was a nice little addition to my trade with Kevin.  It's always nice to add some more relics to my Hurricanes collection.  You can all see Rolle roaming the Giants defensive backfield in the upcoming Super Bowl.


Chris and Kevin:  Thanks for the Trades!!



2 comments: