December 21, 2011

Blasting Chrome

After opening so much football the past few months, I got the itch to rip some baseball.  I picked up a retail blaster of 2011 Topps Chrome.  The box contained 7 packs with 1 bonus pack.  These are the first packs of Chrome baseball that I have opened this year.  Here is the harvest from the first two packs:




These are the base cards from the first two packs.  Got a Chapman rookie and I also really like the photo on the Jay Bruce card.  I really hate scanning chrome cards.  First of all, they are nearly impossible to get them to line up straight on the the scanner and secondly, they show how much I suck at keeping dust off my scanner glass.





Here I got a CarGo vintage insert and a Ivan DeJesus rookie refractor and finally....




BAM!  Right off the bat (pun intended) I got a Freddie Freeman rookie card to add to the Braves PC. 

Everything but the Freeman is for trade, so if you need something here then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment