December 06, 2011

2011 Panini Threads: Finishing off the Box

Ok, the last 6 packs of this hobby box.  You have all seen the base cards so I'm just gonna show off the inserts/parallels, PC cards, and the last (and best) hit of the box in this post.





Ok, here are the inserts from the last 6 packs.  Nothing real spectatcular here but the Knowshon Moreno is a Gold Century proof numbered out of 100.




These are the final PC cards from the box.  The box was pretty good to me with the Canes and Phins cards.


And finally the last hit of the box.....




Pretty sweet dual-relic here.  The 2010 Heisman winner, Mark Ingram, and the beast running back from Virginia Tech, Ryan Williams.  This card is numbered out of 50 and the patches are pretty nice although the scanner made this card look kind of crappy.

If you missed the other hits of this box, check out my It's a Hit page.


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to trade for that Laurinaitis, i'll take a look at what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that Ryan Williams patch is available, I'd love to make a deal for it.

    I've got a Leonard Hankerson Sweet Spot Helmet Auto with a sweet alternate Miami logo.

    http://mycardboardmistress.blogspot.com/2011/12/thorzuls-november-group-break-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete