December 03, 2011

2011 Panini Threads Box Break: Packs 9-12




Pack 9

Nothing of real note in this pack although I did get a Chad Henne card to add to my Dolphins PC.  This will probably be the last season that Henne is a Dolphin.




Pack 10

Another pack full of base cards.


Pack 11

This pack was a little better.  The Luke Stocker rookie on the bottom left is a Silver Century parallel numbered to 250 and I got an Andre Johnson card to add to the Canes PC.


Pack 12

The only thing good about this pack is it produced a......







HIT!  "Megatron" has grown to become one of the best wide receivers in the NFL.  This is a much better relic pull than the first one from this box.  Two hits down, two more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Is that T. McClain RC available? I just opened a hobby box myself and have a good bit to trade.

    ReplyDelete