August 08, 2011

Reap the Heap #2: The Heap Begins Anew (Claimed)

How "Reap the Heap" Works

Occasionally I will add a card to the heap.  In order to "Reap the Heap" all you have to do is leave a comment that you want the heap of cards and that you have one (or more) of the cards on my wantlists to send to me.  That's it, just one card (or more) from my wantlists for the entire heap of cards.  First come, first serve of course on claiming the cards.


Ryan G. Reaped this Heap!


Since the last heap ended with a Brave, then this heap will begin with a Brave and we got Chipper leading off.



Card 1
2007 Upper Deck Triple Play Performers #TPCJ Chipper Jones



Previous Heaps
Heap #1 (13 cards) reaped by Cheap Card Collecting

2 comments:

  1. It may have taken 13 cards to get your first heap reaped (try saying that out loud), but I'm jumping on this card. I've got an A&G-back Uggla for you in return. Email me your address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan, that was fast lol. Email sent.

    ReplyDelete