August 13, 2011

A Really Cheap Mail Day

By using the word "cheap" I do not mean anything derogatory about the cards or the postal service.  They are cheap because I received them from Anthony over at Cheap Card Collecting in exchange for my first trade heap.

Anthony sent me two Ascent of Man inserts:

Thanks Anthony!
I still need the majority of these cards to complete this insert set so if any of you have any these for trade, let me know and we can work out a deal.  The ones I still need are listed in my 2011 wantlists


Some other stuff arrived in the mail as well.


JDHhorns sent me these 2010 Allen and Ginter's inserts with a trade on the Beckett site.  While I'm not a big fan of this particular insert set, they do feature Braves players and I will gladly take them.



yet there is more....




Soxfan30 from Sports Card Forum sent me these inserts along with some other cards to add to Braves PC. Thanks Soxfan30!

No comments:

Post a Comment