July 04, 2011

Reap the Heap #1: USA! USA! USA!

Happy 4th of July!  I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful and safe day to celebrate our independence.

In honor of the USA, I am adding 2 cards to the trade heap bringing the total to 7 cards. (Sorry about the dust on the Esposito scan, I'm not really good at scanning chromes)



Card 7
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects #PP34 Jason Esposito




Card 6
2007 Topps Distinguished Service #DS30 Richard Bong




Card 5
2007 Fleer #136 Carlos Beltran



Card 4
1992 Upper Deck #556 Bernie Williams 



Card 3
2011 Topps Heritage #244 Lars Anderson (RC)




Card 2:
2007 Artifacts #82 Jeff Baker (RC)



Card 1:
2006 Upper Deck Ovation #11 Roy Halladay
 



How "Reap the Heap" Works

Occasionally I will add a card to the heap.  In order to "Reap the Heap" all you have to do is leave a comment that you want the heap of cards and that you have one (or more) of the cards on my wantlists to send to me.  That's it, just one card (or more) from my wantlists for the entire heap of cards.  First come, first serve of course on claiming the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment