July 22, 2011

Gint-A-Cuffs III: Round 2



Total Score From 3 Packs so far:  26 points

Time for some more pack ripping.  I averaged 6.3 points per pack for my first 3 packs.  Hopefully I can improve that average with these next three packs.


Pack #4

#39 Stephen Drew (0 points)
#100 Albert Pujols (0 points) - I was really suprised to see no one had Pujols as their favorite player
#159 Shawn Micheals (0 points)
#189 Dexter Fowler (0 points)


#40 John McEnroe (-1 point, #$%^! Tennis Player) - You Cannot Be Serious!



#264 Adam Jones (+2 points, Commishbob's Favorite Player)



#HH59 Brett Gardner (0 points for being a Yankee)



#118 Rafael Soriano (+3 points for black border mini, -1 point for the evil empire for a total of +2 points)

Pack 4 Total: 3 points - Worst pack yet. Damn Yankees

Running Tally:  29 points


Pack #5


#26 Edwin Jackson (0 points)
#59 Jeremy Jeffress RC (0 points)
#117 Jonathan Sanchez (0 points)




#235 Cole Hamels (+2 points, Dan's Favorite Player)






#349 Yuniesky Betancourt (+2 points, SP)






#FF8 Le Napoleon (+2 points, Floating Fortresses)






#AOM6 Platyhelminthes (+1 point, Ascent of Man) - Another insert set I am going to try to complete.  Platyhelminthes is the longest word I ever typed in my life by the way.




#AP4 Darwin's Fox (+3 points, Animals in Peril mini) - Coincidence that Darwin's Fox is in the same pack as an Ascent of Man card?  I think not.  And yes I want this mini set.

Pack 5 Total: 10 points - Best pack yet.  Thank you Platyhelminthes (I pasted it that time)

Running Tally:  39 points


Pack #6

#29 Johnny Cueto (0 points)
#71 Chris Perez (0 points)
#157 Corey Hart (0 points)
#233 Ben Zobrist (0 points)
#263 Mark Trumbo RC (0 points)



#134 Matt Cain (+3 points, Ginter Code Card)


#HH51 Josh Beckett (+1 point, Hometown Heroes)




 #106 Jonathan Broxton (+2 points, A&G back mini) - Out of 6 packs, I have pulled 3 A&G back minis and 1 black-bordered mini.  I have yet to pull a regular mini.  I may have just jinxed myself


Pack 6 Total: 6 points - Meh, average pack


Running Tally:  45 points


Next up, packs #7 - #9 tomorrowStill waiting on that first "hit"

No comments:

Post a Comment