June 24, 2011

Piles, Stacks, and Heaps...Oh My!

I'm going to try out something that is being done by at least a couple different bloggers.  I first learned of it from BA Benny's blog who got the idea from the Nacho Grande blog.  It is called the "Trade Stack" on the Nacho Grande blog and called the "Trade Pile" on B.A. Benny's blog.

And since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I'd like to introduce the "Reap the Heap"

But before I get the "Reap the Heap" started, please take a minute to look at Nacho Grande's Trade Stack and B.A. Benny's Trade Pile


How "Reap the Heap" Works

Occasionally I will add a card to the heap.  In order to "Reap the Heap" all you have to do is leave a comment that you want the heap of cards and that you have one (or more) of the cards on my wantlists to send to me.  That's it, just one card (or more) from my wantlists for the entire heap of cards.  First come, first serve of course on claiming the cards.

Let's get the ball (err..heap) rolling........



Card 1:
2006 Upper Deck Ovation #11 Roy Halladay



So if you want this Halladay and his crazy-looking eyes, then go ahead and leave a comment to "Reap the Heap" or you can wait and watch the heap grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment