March 07, 2011

2006 Ovation Hobby Box Crack

Cracked open one hobby box of 2006 Upper Deck Ovation baseball.  Although I was looking to get a jumbo box of the current Topps product, the prices are still inflated due to no other 2011 products being available right now so I went ahead and got a great deal on three boxes of Ovation on ebay for much cheaper than I would have paid for one jumbo box of Topps baseball.  Anyways, onto what I got out of the crack:

Here are the inserts/parallels from the box........




....and now for the hits...........



.....I really like the look of this brand and I love the Griffey auto plus I was able to net me some.........

Braves

2006 Upper Deck Ovation #13 Andruw Jones
2006 Upper Deck Ovation #14 Chipper Jones
2006 Upper Deck Ovation #15 John Smoltz


Superstar Theatre
Andruw Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment