November 24, 2010

2010 Panini Epix Blaster Box Crack

Cracked opened a blaster box of 2010 Panini Epix.  The blaster box consisted of 8 packs of cards each containing 10 cards a piece. Out of the 80 cards pulled I got 2 inserts and 2 rookies and 76 BASE CARDS!

Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

I'm not expecting a huge hit when I purchase a blaster box, but looking at non-rookie base after base after base gets really discouraging especially from a product with only 200 non-auto base cards.  At least throw in some interesting inserts or more rookies to break up the monotony.  Panini should take some lessons from Topps on how to fill a blaster box.

Sorry for the rant.  I'm sure the Panini hobby boxes are better.


At least I got some cards (yes BASE cards) to add to my collections:

Canes
#16 Devin Hester
#38 Andre Johnson
#94 Kellen Winslow Jr.
#99 Clinton Portis

Fins
#51 Brandon Marshall
#52 Chad Henne
#53 Ronnie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment